2014年3月26日星期三

Pig broke the news : I did have a very good relationship coach Bayern vice captain ShiWeiYinSiTaiGe admitted recently in an interview, and a coach before their own relationship is not very good, but he doesn't want to disclose the name of this coach. Hypervenom Lime

Told France football ", the pig said: "yes, I did and a particular coach relationship is not very good, but don't need to say the name..." Although there is no name, but the French football, said the piggy say is likely to be the coach jurgen klinsmann. Pigs, however, said he, on the whole, and the coach's relationship is very good, "they are a very good coach, I'm glad I can have the opportunity to cooperation with the famous coach, Mercurial Neo Lime I can learn a lot from every coach." Subsequently, also said he would especially like to thank the pig is bayern under-17 coach stefan beckenbauer (son of the legend beckenbauer) : "at that time, there are a lot of club wanted me, but thanks to him, Hypervenom">Neo Lime let me make a is probably the most the right decision in my life, where is that also do not go to stay at bayern, of course, not only because he, in the final analysis, I listened to the voice of my own heart."

没有评论:

发表评论