2014年4月30日星期三

Schmeltzer : Thanks for the interest in Liverpool , but I would like to stay more special

Dortmund left Defender shi MEL policy recently in an interview when talking about Liverpool 's interest in him, he said he was pleased with the interest in Liverpool , but he stressed that he had a very good in Dortmund . Ibrahimovic Shoes 2014 Earlier media reports said Liverpool for Schmeltzer very interested in this, Schmeltzer said in an interview : " I heard this news will certainly feel very happy, you have a sense of top clubs this is always a good thing interesting , but I just Dortmund contract expires in 2016 , in Dortmund , I feel very, very good . "hdwefspec About his injury recovery , Schmeltzer said: "I feel much better now , and I started training last Friday , and I have for the next league Hoffenheim ready , of course , the next most important. the game is still the German Cup final and the World Cup , I hope the next two league matches to maintain their status . " Zlatan Ibrahimovic Hypervenom

没有评论:

发表评论