2014年5月26日星期一

Cesare prandelli: final squad will be released after against Ireland

Cesare prandelli: final squad will be released after against Ireland Italy coach cesare prandelli said in an interview with the media,Gareth Bale Shoes he has not yet been decided 23-man squad for the World Cup The azzurri this week continued to covey JiYaNuo training base for training, they will go to London on Saturday against Ireland prandelli said, at the end of the first before he will decide the final 23-man squad I haven't decided anything, he says to the reporter, I will continue to observe the performance of the players this time Then I will only after playing with Ireland's friendly out of the final 23-man squad Over the past few days we have the patience to do a lot of work, this is considerable pressure to our physical and mental Now I am trying to prepare for, in addition to this I can not to think of something else amgonsleag Bale Football Boots

没有评论:

发表评论