2014年5月15日星期四

UK media: the gunners will contact with real Madrid next week about karim benzema

Liverpool last night after the season and sharm Locke rangers in a friendly harvest a 4-0 victory over, after the game reds boss, Rogers said he believes the team nova, than in the coming months or years later will be in a team based on the team Iraq than are so talented, "he said," he was 18 years old, is only a second-year student This is very interesting, I asked him to do something different in the game I will arrange in side than in the first half, but the second half the team will be switched to a diamond shape, I want to see his performance It's a bit like my arrangement of Stirling, I hope that through make Iraq than play a different position, to improve his game intelligence Playmaker position in a midfield diamond, Adidas F50 Bale he play, brilliant, explosive speed and clever than to have the run of the ball skills He just needs to improve his ability to score goals But in my opinion, the most important thing is, he can into the location for a child age, is a calm the ball speed, he has become a prominent ball asirirdgsrfg Bale Football Boots

没有评论:

发表评论