2014年7月24日星期四

Black cats boss: although have other targets, but is still preferred in the Po

Black cats boss: although have other targets, but is still preferred in the Po Sunderland boss poyet says in an interview, signing Liverpool striker bo in is still their top priority. After the black cats have fee for the transfer of the Italian striker reached an agreement with Liverpool. But the news that I am quite willing to join bo in sunderland, but poyet to complete the transaction does not worry about it. Adidas World Cup Shoes 2014 He said: "I can assure you that I was not disappointed, because things (Po in refusing to join) didn't really happen. This is normal, I'm not don't respect the media, but they don't know what's happening. It doesn't need me to explain, ertebraamage but the problem is not just bo in want or don't want to come." "There are many things to consider in the transfer, unfortunately, I cannot comment. We are involved in the negotiations, you will never know how long it need. At the current situation, also have no new messages, however, we still hope to be able to complete the deal." Adidas World Cup Shoes 2014 "It depends on the brougham, our position is clear, everything is fine, the connection between him and the club ties without question. And I and in also get along well with each other, so there is no reason to bo in can't move to sunderland. I'd like to know how long it will take to be resolved, but I can tell you is that things change every day." "Sunderland have their own goals, we also have other options, but we reached an agreement with Liverpool, so the first thing we will make every effort to bring bo in the club. If he doesn't come, and this is not our frustrations, we will continue to go forward, sunderland not one team."

没有评论:

发表评论