2014年7月5日星期六

J: the referee is not good for us, the man also will cry

Colombian striker, mace - rodriguez in the 2-1 defeat to Brazil after the tears in the field, he said the referee did not provide help for Colombia, and he thanked the comfort from opponents ruiz and Daniel alves J said: I was crying because we already do our best, unfortunately referees are of great help to us We want to be able to continue to create history, but that's life Man also will cry I thank ruiz and Daniel alves after the move, Presiderack New 2014 Soccer Cleats Hypervenom New they and I said I am a good player, to get such star comfort, I am proud slumped J luo penalty goal, this also let him to six goals leading scorers, although Colombia were eliminated, but he still has hope to win the golden boot

没有评论:

发表评论