2014年8月21日星期四

Buy Royce? Rummenigge: don't ask me, I don't know

Bayern Munich chairman karl-heinz rummenigge has accepted the Munich water star interview, interview, rummenigge again asked about Royce, he said he now all don't know. In an interview, the reporter asked whether rummenigge in the summer of 2015 have a plan to buy Royce, rummenigge responded: "this is 2015, I can't give you the answer now, I also don't want to say this problem now, I can't talk right now, transfer window, 2015, I don't know how, to be honest, maybe we'll get back in 2015, it is possible that the midfielder, front court may also, you want to talk to pep guardiola to these, I don't know." New Nike Tiempo 2014 For recent watts g very "annoyed" spat, rummenigge said: "to be honest, I feel very interesting, hcceededhm m I'm not angry, every time I see these reports, 2014 Nike Tiempo I am in good mood smile, I will not angry for this."

没有评论:

发表评论