2014年8月26日星期二

Mario balotelli: left England back to serie a would be a mistake

Italy striker Mario balotelli has officially joining Liverpool with a net worth of 16 million pounds But in an interview, the character striker hailed Liverpool and England football, and that the enthusiasm of the fans than his imagination I am very happy now This period of time since we've been talking about it, Jr Neymar 2014 now I finally arrived at anfield, Mario balotelli told Liverpool's official in an interview, Liverpool is one of the best teams of England, the football here is great As a top team, the red army also has a lot of young players, that's why I choose to anfield to join us In addition, balotelli also talked about the Liverpool fans warmly I really didn't expect there are so many fans of ah, Crampon De Neymar 2014 after all, I've been is rule against Liverpool before I and the red army hostile when the reds fans can't so good to me, but this is football, the Italian striker said, after the switch to the red army, I really can feel people expect them to be really open to me muellscorineight muellscorineight

没有评论:

发表评论