2014年9月10日星期三

Casey leah: Kathy proves that he is a good player

Spanish goalkeeper base section - Casey leah in an interview said firmly: "can the squad is a unforgettable and wonderful experience, and at first I was uneasy don't know what will be, but everything is very easy, teammates is very kind to me." 2014 New Football Boots Casey leah said he would continue to try to persuade boss vicente del bosque called select him again, ranctriker he said: "now I must work hard at the club, and then see if I can get back to the squad." Latest Football Boots 2014 When it comes to real Madrid goalkeeper iker casillas, Casey leah said firmly: "I think he is very good, very calm. He trained very hard, yesterday he proved to be a good player." Kathy and leah said, on the other hand, is willing to renew with Spanish, "I hope to sign a new contract, I did not consider other clubs."

没有评论:

发表评论