2014年9月10日星期三

Theo walcott, Arsenal striker, the fastest will be the premier league

Arsenal winger theo walcott in an interview said the team's offensive speed is the fastest, the gunners will use speed advantage to premier league rivals. CR7 Nike Mercurial Vapor 9 Arsenal in the summer to sign sanchez and welbeck, ranctriker plus theo walcott, Arsenal attack speed is currently the fastest in the premiership, walcott said in an interview: "I hope we have the premier league's fastest attack combination, it's really exciting moment, these players are really very, very fast, sanchez adapt to here soon, welbeck and I also worked at England. Sometimes I think welbeck should be more selfish, he is in the preliminary contest first round performance is excellent, he will score more goals." Nike Mercurial Vapor CR7 IX Theo walcott at present, we still have a couple of weeks in from a full recovery, he added: "I hope I can more quickly, I have been very hard, I was the fastest in the club? I haven't tested, once will do so after I returned from injury. I haven't had a chance to to strengthen the leg strength, I hope I can faster and more strong, so I'm looking forward to. I can't give a specific return time, should be left for a few weeks now, rather than a few months."

没有评论:

发表评论