2014年6月22日星期日

Al Allah than team manager pro bearing has Harvey and draft contracts

Qatar, according to the world sports team head coach of the al Araby PeiTeLeiSiKu (Dan Petrescu) in an interview said with certainty that Harvey has had a pre-contract and team, but he also received other offers The romanian coach said, I have talked to each other by phone and Harvey, Mercurial World Cup 2014 I asked him if he wanted to join us, I found that he is an extraordinary player, 2014 World Cup Boots is modest Now one of the club leadership in Brazil, but Harvey is the World Cup, it's hard to talking to Harvey PeiTeLeiSiKu added, vernviroeunt in addition to Harvey, still have some great players in the World Cup to the team, but I don't want to name them For Harvey's annual salary, PeiTeLeiSiKu said, I don't think al Araby can offer $8 million annual salary for Harvey (about 6 million)

没有评论:

发表评论