2014年6月5日星期四

Lothar matthaus: lack of leader Germany, Argentina to victory

The World Cup is about to begin, the original German legend lothar matthaus recently in an interview also talked about his views on the upcoming World Cup, he said the lack of leader of Germany is unlikely to win the championship, he think Argentina and Brazil to the final, Nuevas Copa Mundialand Argentina will get the final champion About the possibility of a German victory: I don't think Germany to World Cup championship, the team have too much of our injuries, neuer has not restored to health About champions prediction: like England and Italy they ran into trouble from the start, must pass a group of hard fighting South American team has a lot of home advantage, I believe that will get the final champion Argentina, they will be in the final against Brazil play for Germany: I'll ram in 6th place Khedira after a long injury and be able to play seven games in a row Kiessling has always been my choice, I will let him play, 9 But loew will not think so folland defeat makes me shocked, I don't sthchampion Copa Mundial De 2014

没有评论:

发表评论