2014年6月5日星期四

Bild : Mueller want to talk with a clear future club level

According to German media "Bild " reported t hat Bayern midfielder Thomas - Muller was not satisfied with the current position in the team himself , he wanted to with the senior team on their future conduct a conversation. Nike Mercurial 2014 CR7 Muller is currently working with the team 's contract until 2017 , when a recent interview Muller said he hoped the team as soon as the board chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and clear conversations in the future. Guardiola men Muller probably only get 70% of all game playing time , "Now I am facing a point in time before the new season, I need to know , next season, I'm still not an important part of the team , the next in the team's plans are still so I need to clarify the future of this conversation . " Mercurial CR7 According to the " Bild" message , the Premier League club Manchester United 's new coach Louis van Gaal intentionally incurred under Muller . As a former Bayern coach Louis van Gaal will Mule Pei develop hand now hot star. Van Gaal to leave Bayern after 2011 , lexerguson Van Gaal still keep in touch with Muller . Manchester United next season signings funds reportedly reached 250 million euros . While Arsenal and Liverpool are also eyeing on Muller . 5 years prior to the transfer of Li Mule never had a plan. Muller said, " I am no longer the kind of player that will say, ' Yes, I did well here , I'll shut up , everyone can make me do what he wanted me to do. ' " Muller then expressed confidence in the World Cup , " the team has a good foundation , and continue to strengthen our team with Bayern Munich and specially designed multi- basic ."

没有评论:

发表评论