2014年6月5日星期四

Wayne rooney, Paul scholes, published his point of view, and I don't agree with you

Scholes, the England striker Wayne rooney said of his former teammates for their own evaluation, Botas De Cristiano 2014 said everyone is free to published their own views, but he for these views do not agree with you Paul scholes has said publicly that he believes Wayne rooney could have passed peak, and questioned the England manager Roy hodgson in the long run, whether there is a Deprecated Wayne rooney was asked about how Paul scholes's remarks said: Paul scholes was my teammates, but he leaves a team for a long time I have seen you (the media) reported he had taught me to play and came back for the team, but he has not done so I don't want to make any response, I'm not interested He has his point of view, so everyone heard even to tell the truth, I don't care about what others say, both hodgson staff members and the people around me Everyone can express their views, but I do not agree with these views sthchampion Nuevas Botas CR7 2014

没有评论:

发表评论